Happy-Go-Lucky Foods is an organic, artisan, vegan granola company based in Western North Carolina. You can find us locally on Saturday mornings at the Jackson County Farmers Market in beautiful Downtown Sylva as well as the Asheville City Market in Downtown Asheville. We're also at the Asheville City Market South on Wednesdays from April to October in Biltmore Town Square. We always carry a tremendous selection of fan favorites such as Chocolate Pink Salt and Lavender Lemon granola bars, but we also offer rotating seasonal varieties. To view our locally-offered goodies, click here.
Can't make it to the Farmers Market? You can also find our granola, granola bars, vegan protein bars, and trail cookies (call for available selection) at the following locations:
- City Lights Cafe in Downtown Sylva
- Sylva Market in Downtown Sylva
- Baxley's Chocolates in Downtown Sylva (seasonal)
- Smoky Mountain Bicycles in Downtown Franklin
- Cowee School Arts & Heritage Center
- Beyond Bending Yoga in Downtown Franklin
- Whole Life Market in Highlands
- Apple Crate Natural Market (both locations)
Want our goodies delivered to your door? That's no problem. Shopping online is simple. Just click here to get started.